Congratulations on making your latest recording, now it's time to be heard by the people who are likely to buy your recordings and attend your shows.
Airplay on Surf Rock Radio puts your music shoulder to shoulder with other artists in the surf community. In addition to the best contemporary "surf rock" like Monsters from Mars, Daikaiju, The 427s and Martin Cilia, we will be playing surf-inspired mainstream rock music, and at sundown play a few beach classics from Jack Johnson and Donavon Frankenreiter, and other bands that have been identified as "surf reggae" such as the Marleys, Slightly Stoopid, Steel Pulse, Dirty Heads and Rebelution.
No other station gives such a unique mix of cool music, and promotes such a dynamic healthy lifestyle. Statistics show that listeners click links and buy music that appears on Surf Rock Radio. It's an incredible discovery platform built to promote your music.
Get airplay alongside the best new surf bands and bands popular within the surf community
Your band won't necessarily get paid for spins, but you won't be charged for airplay like Jango and some other services. Surf Rock Radio operates based on a more symbiotic relationship between bands, labels, brands and listeners. Your band will be promoted to the relevant people and we make it easy for music fans to purchase your music (if you don't have label representation you might consider contacting Sharawaji Records who can advise you on how to promote your music and protect your intellectual property, as well as take care of technology and computer/internet marketing stuff).
Benefits of being featured on Surf Rock Radio :
- Surf bands have high visibility visibility on Surf Rock Radio - the website is designed to highlight bands
- Surf bands are marketed and promoted shoulder to shoulder with similar bands
- Surf bands can expect high rotation - we spin new records more often than those of vintage surf bands
- Surf bands can be discovered by listeners easily
- Surf bands have the opportunity to contribute articles, interviews and news about their bands
- Surf bands can make more sales through links to iTunes, cdbaby tunecore and other stores
- Surf bands can benefit from reviews by our team of reviewers
How to send your music:
Again if you don't know how to do this, we can help you. We operate this station because we like helping musicians achieve success. Our aim is to relentlessly help you promote your music to stoked listeners who dig it too.